A comfortable open plan style layout suitable for a maximum of 6 guests, no bathroom, shared amenities across the road from the cabin. This cabin features 1 double bed (bedding can be hired at an extra $15 per stay) and 2 sets of bunks (bedding can be hired at an extra $10 per bed per stay) both the double bed and bunks are separated by a curtain at each side of the cabin. Features include flat screen LCD TV, kitchen with bar fridge, oven/hotplates, microwave, kettle, toaster, all cooking equipment, utensils, cutlery, crockery, fan heater, free standing fan and parking beside the cabin.
WiFi available (first 24hrs free)
Our Basic Cabins can sleep a maximum of 6 people.
- Deposits must be paid during booking. A minimum deposit of the first nights stay is required during off peak periods. Please note that minimum deposits may vary during peak periods.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people.
- Minimum stays may apply during peak times.
- Check in time is 2pm to 6pm (times may vary during peak periods) and check out time is 10am.
- Children’s cots and highchairs are available per stay. Please notify us on booking if these are required. Please note bedding is not available for the cot.
- Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010. “Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk”. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.