Strictly Non-Pet Friendly
A freshly modern designed cabin ideally suited to the family. Consisting of 2 bedrooms separate to the main living/dining area, this cabin allows privacy, space and comfort for the whole family accommodating up to a maximum of 6 guests. Features 1 queen bed (bedding included) in main bedroom with ceiling fan, second bedroom has 2 sets of bunks (bedding can be hired at $10 per bed per stay), reverse cycle air conditioning, flat screen TV, DVD/CD player, fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, oven/hot plates, microwave, kettle, toaster, all cooking equipment, utensils, cutlery, crockery, bathroom with toilet and shower (over hip bath), heat lamps, hairdryer, a large sliding glass door opens onto the verandah with outdoor setting at the front of the cabin and car parking beside the cabin.
WiFi available (first 24hrs free)
Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
- Deposits must be paid during booking. A minimum deposit of the first nights stay is required during off peak periods. Please note that minimum deposits may vary during peak periods.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people.
- Minimum stays may apply during peak times.
- Check in time is 2pm to 6pm (times may vary during peak periods) and check out time is 10am.
- Children’s cots and highchairs are available per stay. Please notify us on booking if these are required. Please note bedding is not available for the cot.
- Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010. “Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk”. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.