Travelling With Pets
We accept pets at the Gum Tree Caravan Park 365 days a year.
Before you arrive, please call our friendly reservations team on 03 55681462 to see if there is availability and make a reservation for you and your beloved pet.
When you arrive at our park for your stay, you will be required to sign an agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park. Pets will be welcomed at the managers discretion. Pets are allowed on our un powered sites, powered sites and in our pet friendly cabins.
- Strictly no pets allowed in (including on the balcony) our Deluxe Ensuite Cabins
- All pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Owners must pick up after their pet, both inside and outside the park. Waste must be in a disposal bag and put in the General Waste bins.
- Pets are not allowed in any communal area including: reception, amenities, laundry, playground and camp kitchen.
- Guests staying in cabins must bring their pets bedding.
- Pets are not allowed on any furniture in or outside the cabins.
- Pets are not allowed to be left alone at any time. If you leave the park then your pets go with you.
- No barking or aggressive behavior will be tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of dogs per site and refuse entry to dangerous breeds and aggressive dogs.
- Pet owners agree to accept full liability for any personal injury or damages caused by their pet (directly or indirectly) and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pet’s activities and actions.
All guests and visitors with pets must abide by these conditions at all times whilst in the park. Management reserves the right to terminate your stay immediately in the event of failure to comply with these conditions and no refunds will be given.