Gum Tree Port Fairy Caravan Park offers great caravan, camper trailer, RV and camping grounds and is a fantastic base for guests to experience and explore Port Fairy and the amazing Great Ocean Road. Park under a shady tree on one of the un-powered sites or choose a sunny site and soak up the sun!
Un-Powered sites are close to the clean modern amenities (each with ladies and gents showers and toilets) block with guest laundry.
We also have WiFi (first 24hrs free) a camp kitchen fully equipped with a large fridge, free gas BBQ’s, microwave oven, stove top with an ample number of tables and chairs.
Bringing the Kids, don’t forget our ALL NEW ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND, fun to be had all year round.
All our un-powered sites are pet friendly all year round.
Please note our un-powered sites are not suitable for caravans/motorhomes. If you go ahead and book one anyway and we cannot re allocate you we cannot refund you your money. Please be specific when explaining what type of camping equipment you are bringing. ie. a pop up caravan is not a camper and a camper trailer is not a Jayco Pop Top.
- Deposits must be paid during booking. A minimum deposit of the first nights stay is required during off peak periods. Please note minimum deposits may vary during peak periods.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people.
- Minimum stays may apply during peak times.
- Check in time is 2pm to 6pm (times may vary during peak periods) and check out time is 10am.
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.